Position: Senior System Engineer
Department: IT Data and Infrastructures
- A good understanding of IT service delivery and support disciplines as defined under ITIL.
- Possess excellent knowledge of enterprise software and infrastructure technologies e.g. Windows Server, Windows Clustering, Active Directory, Exchange Server, IIS, Virtualization (Hyper-V and VMware). Scripting (e.g. PowerShell, VBS), SAN and NAS storage, Backup software and Backup best practices, BCP/DRP.
- Possess knowledge of current networking infrastructure e.g. Wired network (LAN, WAN), Wireless network, TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP, LAN/WAN Load balancers (Including Windows NLB), IPS, Firewall, Proxy Servers, Bandwidth Management and Traffic Shaping, VPN.
- Must have a good command of English with excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines, strong time management skills, advanced and demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills, good documentation skills, ability to work on multiple project/work items simultaneously, well organized, a proven team leader, always delivers high quality work, and maintains a highly professional manner and appearance.
- Must be able to motivate others and have a willingness and ability to work through difficult situations and solve challenging problems.